Old May 3rd 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Mitchell on Demand Vs ALL Data - Price

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> We're a small gas station down in Va and I was wondering if anyone has
> experience using either Mitchell or Alldata. Mitchell is the one that
> I've used in the past, but the price is way too high. Is All data is
> any cheaper?

I have had shops tell me that they will meet each others price if you have
them bid against each other.

I have both, but the students tend to gravitate to the ALLDATA. They find it
easier. I guess it depends on what you get used to. I find the Mitchell more
informative and better wiring diagrams, but I always get a quick and
accurate response from ALLDATA when I fax them for information than I can't
find in their DATA. Usually about a fifteen to thirty minute response time.
It's really nice to have both.<grin>

--
Kevin Mouton
Automotive Technology Instructor