Old June 18th 05, 01:03 PM
phelper

I can't necessarily ignore it until next time, the light is on and has
never gone off. It never reset, you know what I mean?

That kind of chaps my hide... that I pay thru the nose for the 90k
service,and all they do is the plugs? They don't do the wires, rotor,
distributor cap?

Bummer...

Thanks for the advice.

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:23:14 -0700, SoCalMike