Old July 21st 05, 04:25 AM
Scott en Aztlán

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:54:42 GMT, Ulf > wrote:

>I was at a hardware store today when some ****ing moron parked his car
>blocking the exit for *20* minutes. Four people tried telling him to
>move it, but he refused until he was done shopping... The only good
>thing about it was that I was working, so at least I was paid for
>waiting, but I was still ****ed.

Walking through a parking lot this evening to a restaurant, a small
car pulls into the aisle, stops right in the middle (despite a
multitude of open spaces they could have easily pulled into). The
driver and his passenger both get out, Chinese-firedrill-style, and
proceed to swap drivers - despite the cars waiting behind to get
through. The happy couple then proceeds to engage in a nice, deep kiss
while still standing in the open driver's door. The woman then gets
into the car, leisurely fastens her seat belt, and slowly drives away,
leaving the man to walk into the restaurant and finally clearing the
traffic aisle.

Goddamn MFFYs...

>And there's only so much you can do
>when you have your company's logo on the doors...

That doesn't stop some morons.