Old July 7th 05, 04:13 PM
Brewster Fong

"Somebody" > wrote in message
.ca...

> "bfd" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > A BMW truck is also known as a SAV or X3 or X5.....

> By who?
>
> They're cars, with taller suspensions and taller bodies.
>
> SAV does not mean truck. That's why they coined their own acronym for it.
>
> BMW does not make trucks.

TomAto, ToMAto; you call them cars with taller suspensions and bodies,
others call them truck.

I have driven an X5 around an autocross and yes, they will outhandle any
other SUV/truck, period. However, as good as the X5 handles, its definitely
not a car.

Then again, Hans Stuck, BMW factory team driver, is suppose to driven an X5
V12 (X7?) around the Nurburgring in LESS than 8 minutes! Now that's
impressive.....