Old February 28th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default Michelin Tires

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure they are both great tires. I should
probably go with the LTX since I am something of an aggressive driver.

I was at Costco and they were out of both yesterday. I guess I can call
around and try to negotiate with someone else.
The LTX was $155 and the Cross Terrain was $175. Plus at Costco, all the
mounting, balancing, and stems are free.

Wish me luck!

oups.com...