Old March 6th 05, 11:55 PM
pw

>I am using a Logitech MOMO wheel and pedals, the Profiler is running,
>I have the gas and brake pedals assigned and working in both the game
>and the control panel.
>
>I restarted a truck testing and the gas was working, but now I am
>stuck in the pits.
>
>I switched USB ports from a USB 1.0 to a USB 2.0. Had to reboot
>(Windows 2000 told me) as it recognized new hardware.
>
>But like I said the Profiler is running, I have the gas and brake
>pedals assigned and working in both the game and the control panel.
>
>And force feed back is gone again!!
>
>Any ideas before I put this POS CD through my shredder? ;-)

Seems like there is a bug with the auto-shifting feature. I knew you
hard-core guys wouldn't notice it so that is probably why I haven't
gotten a response yet :-) Any way, I switched to manual shifting and
am having fun with the shifter that came with my new MOMO.

Where is everybody today? There's no Nextel race today, just a stupid
road race in Mehico! <g>

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)