Old August 13th 05, 12:39 PM
Painless

Yes, if the car is fitted with an on board diagnostic plug, the service
manual could be useful to check some signals coming from this OBD plug, with
a simple multimeter. (it gives pulses, which you can read as flips from the
dial on the meter).
Does the repair manual give this info?

Frank

"ME" > schreef in bericht
>I have a repair manual for this vehicle. It sux..
> Is there any way to test my ecm before buying a new one?
>
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Painless wrote:
>>
>>> Or buy a scrap Suzi (with the emc in it) for more spare parts and a
>>> Hayes
>>> manual.