Old January 26th 05, 11:44 PM
Nate Nagel

Also some cars have a *blue* light that lights up when the engine is
cold, but I believe that's only ones without a temperature gauge. I
remember getting a NB as a loaner once that had that light. I've never
seen a low temp warning on a VW but it is common on some other German
cars so they might have put it on the Passat.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel