Old December 4th 04, 10:05 PM
Busdriver

I have a '70 Panel Bus, and compared to every other bus mine rides quite a
bit higher. I do have bigger tires on it (BFGoodrich All-Terrain Baja
Champion 27X8.5 14R). This high clearance is great for driving on bad
dirt roads in BAJA or the mountains. Just wondering what can the
difference be, tires yes but not that much, about 16" behind front wheel
measured to the bottom of the cargobay and 16.5" infornt of the rear
wheel. Other buses I measured were about 12"
The bus handles awesome in curves and on bumpy roads.
Thanks