Old July 26th 04, 02:33 PM
Martin

Got a leased (company contract hire) 2.4JTD Sportwagon at the beginnning of
June, with all the toys (although they forgot to fit the winter pack at the
factory, so had to arrange a price reduction).

We used to use Interleasing (who I found very good & competitive on
pricing), but recently have been going direct to manufacturers.

Got the Alfa through my dealer using the FIAT Auto contracts dept, the admin
side of things has left a bit to be desired, but pricing was very good.

Martin