Old October 25th 04, 10:40 PM
Tony Rickard

"Mandy" wrote:

> Hmmm, good question. I guess I just wanted a better overall idea of what
> the 3.0 V6 is like, I know what the 2.0 TS is like as I used to have one.
> Cheers
> Mandy

FWIW I have a 2.5 V6 156 and a 2.0TS GTV. I like both but I am pretty sold
on the V6 Alfa engine. It is fairly old fashioned in that it is relatively
poor on economy compared to more modern engines, but it is very smooth
whilst retaining a real engine sound (I hate big engines that swoosh along -
if anyone can make sense of that!). I'd go for a 3.0 V6 any time.