Old August 1st 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
thomas

Default Where to find my remote starter "box"

Hi,

My starter remote control is no longer working. I need to find the
brand of my remote starter system so I can have the remote control
replaced. It's not written on my remote control. I need to find the
"box" (I don't know the exact term used), maybe I can find the brand
name there. I own a Toyota Corolla 2000 (American/Canadian version). I
looked inside the hood, did seem to find it there. Can it be under the
dash (near the fuse box inside the car cabin)?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Thomas