Old July 8th 05, 01:33 PM
jim beam

SoCalMike wrote:
> MAT wrote:
>
>>> I may replace the battery at ~100k miles, but that second battery
>>> will likely not be replaced if it dies. This is my conundrum. Can
>>> the car run from 150k miles to 200k miles with no big battery, just a
>>> little car with a little motor?
>>>

>> Get the Jazz next year and be done with it. If I was to consider such
>> a zany idea, I would get a motorcycle and take the bus when I couldn't
>> ride.
>>

> i second that. im holding out for the jazz, even though my 98 CX is in
> mint shape. i kinda like the scion xA, though, as well. size/space is a
> major factor, since my garage is so small. had to buy JDM folding
> mirrors to fit in there next to the motorcycle

lack of folding mirrors is one of the things i hate the most about the
north american 96-00 civics - if you've ever been clipped by someone's
mirror while riding your bike, you'll know why. just can't understand
how the law allows it here - folding mirrors are /required/ in most
other markets.

where did you get the folding ones? i'd be interested in a pair.