Old July 21st 05, 09:00 PM
Dereck L. Dietz

Default Need Help Locating a Part for My Jeep

I have a 1992 Jeep Wrangler with a 15-gallon gas tank. I've had the jeep in
a garage due to a leaking fuel line and they also told me my Fuel Tank Skid
Plate needs replacing as it's rusting through but they cannot find a
replacement and have been told that part is no longer made.

I even tried calling up Quadratec since their Spring 2005 catalog had what I
needed but even they told me the part was discontinued.

Does anybody know where I could check to possibly locate what I need?