Old March 8th 05, 05:14 PM
Jamie Chamberlain

Default 156 v6 Q-system prob

I have recently got a problem with my Auto V6 (1999). After driving for a
couple of mins in drive, the transmission stops working and a warning signal
on the rev counter starts flashing which is not listed in my owner manual
(think i've been given the wrong one since it never refers to the Q-sys)
that looks like a gearbox. Also when you attempt to make it kick down a
gear, nothing happens but the injector warning lamp flashes on for a sec.
Then when you stop in drive, if you take your foot off the brake, it creeps
really quickly. This is the first auto i have ever owned so I have no idea
whats going on and as then manual I have is for the manual cars, it doesn't
really help at all.
Please Help Me!!!

Jamie.