Old January 8th 05, 07:14 AM
mkl

Default '87 Golf Heater almost deadŠŠbrrrrrrrrŠ

wouldnt you know itŠ my heater fan has gone, well it starts for awhile
then it makes a tinkling sound and then stopsŠ
oh some heat comes out the front vents but NOT ENOUGH in Toronto in
January!!

I am guessing I can get a replacement either from a scrap place or new
from a dealer but I am wondering if I have to take the main dash out to
do the job?

any advice would of course be welcome also Iam wondering if I can do an
upgrade while I'm at it and put in an Audi fan or something else more
powerful which would warm up the car fasterŠ!!

thanks for the thought!

Michael