Old January 21st 05, 09:44 PM
Mike Romain

He checked at the pump on those wires and had the same 10+ volts.

Do you think this is enough to spin it up?

I am thinking a lack of amps as well with a weak battery cell. The
charger does boil one cell harder than the rest and that one was low on
water. I tried boosting and it sucked my new alternator and new battery
hard enough to drop me from 2000 rpm on a hand throttle down to 800
rpm. Serious draw.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's