Old August 12th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Masospaghetti

Default A/c completely dead, need advice

I just wanted to know what could cause the system to be _completely_
dead, because usually the fans at least turn on. I tried posting about a
week ago with a hugely long description and didn't get a single response.

i've gone through and tested the following components, which tested OK:

low pressure switch
a/c thermostat
a/c delay timer
a/c relay
clutch relay
a/c clutch
a/c diode
radiator fan relay
a/c switch

none of the relays are even getting a signal. is there some control box
that the button goes to that might be bad?

Thanks
-James