Old May 3rd 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Sunbird died and won't start

Guess what I found the problem and you won't believe it. Or at least
they didn't at Auto Zone.

The first part that we replaced the coil pack was the culprit and the
replacement new coil pack from Auto Zone was bad, I called them and
said I thought it might be bad, he said that was unlikely but alowed me
to exchange it any way. Since I new everything else should have been
already tested [like the distriubutor] and some of which I had already
replaced twice [modulator]. And since my last post I had also replaced
the brain it was the last straw.

It was the last and final thing to try and we tried it on a whim (and I
was already upset with going and looking at other cars sorry folks
don't like car dealers) and shaaaazammm it started after the second
coil pack.

Thanks for you help.

Aire