Old October 18th 04, 05:58 PM
cfm

Extended warranty insurance is betting against oneself:

'Here's $2000.00 you can have - I sure hope my car breaks
down so much that I might get some of my $2000.00 back
some day in the way of inflated repair rates to remedy
trivial complaints.'

These are almost pure profit to carmakers, combine that w/ GM
including one of the shortest factory warranties around...