Old July 21st 05, 12:34 AM
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:22:41 -0400, Mike Smith
> wrote:

>You call me a bad driver with absolutely no evidence to support it, I
>call you on it, and now I'm "young" with a "temper". Uh, huh.

Where did I call you a bad driver, Mike? You are reading much more
into all of this than there really is. You obviously have a thin skin
(hence the temper?).

I say again: There are very bad drivers out there hanging in the left
lane on two/three/four lane highways. It is a problem. *Most* states
have a "keep right except to pass" law and post it on their roads.
Now, if NY doesn't, that's probably why many of the NY drivers that I
see in my travels are very poor drivers who think that the left lane
is *their* lane, and to hell with everyone else. I see it on my twice
yearly trips to Ontario to fly fish. I see in on my twice yearly
trips across the state on I84, and look forward to crossing the
Delaware into PA. If you drive without care in the left lane, then
you are a bad driver, period!