Old June 11th 05, 12:50 PM
Bill Hearn

Thanks for the reply. I've done a search, hard to find any info.
"RicSeyler" > wrote in message . ..
I've read a few articles in various Vette Mags on the dash pad C3 & C4. I don't think
it's extremely hard to do but will take you probably a weekend a few hours a day
to get it in and out. And will look like you tore the whole dash area apart. LOL
I'd DEFINITELY get a factory service manual before attempting, I'm sure there
will be nicely hidden bolts and screws. :-)

Also do a Google search for '80 Corvette Dash Pad Replacement or C3 Corvette
Dash Pad Replacement or Dash Pad R&R. You might find come instructions with
pics to augment the service manual.

Bill Hearn wrote:

No opinions?

"Bill Hearn" > wrote in message
My first vette and want to replace the dash as it looks awful with the
cracks and gouges.
I've ordered the overlay from Eckler's as I haven't the money for new, now
realizing I should have posted here for any pro/cons of such an item. Also
any references for installing?
Thanks in advance.

Bill Hearn

--