Old September 11th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Glenn[_1_]

Default 86 accord dx w/ carb

i have an 86 accord and am a rough time with it. the car seems to be
maybe misfiring or something. when in gear the car idle low and feels
like an old v8 and sputters. for example, put put put put. it also runs
like is misfireing with the rps up, but it still drives almost
normally, except tries to stall when i take off. ive changed the plugs,
wires, fuel filter, pcv valve, and have checked the distr. cap and
rotor, and compression. i cannot find any vaccum leaks, but believe
that there is a good possibility that vaccum is a problem. If anyone
has any idea of my problem could be, please let me know. i would really
apreciate it .