Old June 8th 05, 06:48 PM
Foo Bar

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:33:50 +0000, bambam wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:20:07 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
> > wrote:
>
>>Uhh, I guess I am supposed to be hurt or come in and say how I am going to
>>hunt you down...
>>

> lmfao
> u dont half to hunt me down

You retard - it's "don't." And I think you meant "have to," not "half
to." Please stop - you're just killing me, really you are. I can not
believe that anyone is this stupid and still walking around. Don't they
put people this incapable of thought in special homes?

> if ya want to see me come on by uni

And where is "uni?" I'd love to come by and chat...

> i run from know one

Good Lord, you are too stupid (or don't have enough pride which in your
case is understandable) to even capitalize "I." And you don't run from
"know" one, you chin-dribbling idiot, you run from "no" one. To know
means to have understanding of something (which you clearly do not), while
"no" means refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement.

Man, I can not believe how painful it is to read your posts. I
am embarrassed for you, Charlie Gordon.

FB