Old December 30th 04, 06:18 AM
Chad Rogers

I am very surprised to hear everyone talk about the "engine". GTR is not
the old ISI engine only. Those that think it is are doing a great
disservice to themselves and the sim-racing community as a whole. GTR is
far and away the best "available" sim right now, bar none(my opinion of
course). The net code is the best since Heat, you can rub and it is very
warp free and I am most nights that I run playing with people half way
around the world.
All that being said the release has been a bust I agree, but once it gets
into the hands of sim-racing fans look out. On another note if it helps
them build GTR2, I will support them. I support everyone that makes an
effort to cater to the simracing crowd.

Chad