Old October 23rd 04, 01:57 AM
Anthony

(Larry Hill) wrote in message >...
> > It seems to me that you are wasting a whole lot of time on this subject. 2
> >> years from now you might be married and drive an SUV.

> >Hahaha.....no. Married, yes. SUV, NEVER! As I said earlier, my
> >fiancee has the SUV, I hate driving it. She can haul all the big junk
> >around and she knows it.
> >
> >~Anthony
> >

> Anthony,
> I'm just saying for you not to waste your time now because in 2 years you
> might have changed your mind about a Miata. 2 years is a long time.A lot can
> happen in 2 years..Larry Hill

You're right. A lot can happen in two years.

But tell me...when you wanted your first Miata, do you think that
your, well, urge would have dissapated after two years?

I know plenty can happen, but I honestly don't feel like I'm wasting
my time now getting informed about these cars. I just wanted to know
if there will be good cars around by then, which I'm pretty sure there
will be but I'd thought I'd ask just in case.... :-)

If my mind changes, then it does. Whatever. I can point the money I
saved towards other endeavors or other cars. I never believe I'm
wasting time as long as I'm learning SOMETHING. And money saved can
be used for whatever I want. It's not like I would save the money
SPECIFICALLY for a Miata....then I don't want one anymore so it's like
"oops. Damn. Guess I can't use this $4,500 anymore." Haha...thanks
for the advice anyway. But I'm pretty sure the Miata is "the one." I
can wait patiently as long as there will be good cars left, which
there should be. I guess I can get enough etertainment out of my VW
for now....

~Anthony