Old November 4th 04, 11:08 PM
Alan Bernardo

"BD" > wrote in message
> Alan,
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> First I should note that what I meant to say was that the steering
> goes away, not the braking.
>
> Actually, I have a Momo wheel also, and a Logitech joystick, and a
> Microsoft joystick, and it does it with all three.
>
> No, I realize everyone is not having this problem. But then again,
> there are others who are having this exact same problem, as I've seen
> comments on other forums.

I see. Well, if others are also having similar issue, then these issues
should be addressed. I haven't noticed anything, but, as I said, I haven't
spent an extraordinary amount of time with the game. I do like the game,
though.

> I hope Techland doesn't brush this off just because the problem is not
> universal. As I noted, Xpand Rally has some good features and I would
> like to drive it.

I agree. If the problem is with a number of people, then it just might be a
game problem. If it's a game problem, gaming companies, if they want to
succeed, should get such issues resolved.

Alanb