Old November 4th 04, 11:02 PM
BD

Alan,
Thanks for the feedback.

First I should note that what I meant to say was that the steering
goes away, not the braking.

Actually, I have a Momo wheel also, and a Logitech joystick, and a
Microsoft joystick, and it does it with all three.

No, I realize everyone is not having this problem. But then again,
there are others who are having this exact same problem, as I've seen
comments on other forums.

I hope Techland doesn't brush this off just because the problem is not
universal. As I noted, Xpand Rally has some good features and I would
like to drive it.

BD

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 20:49:50 GMT, "Alan Bernardo" >
wrote:

.. .