Old June 1st 05, 10:21 PM
Coasty

My wife bought some cotton felt material folded it over twice sewed it up on
3 side and made a 8 inch round bag for storage behind the rear seat. I
slide the side and rear windows between the felt (wiped and clean so they
will not get scratched) rolled it up and put it into the tube made out of
vinyl with a draw string. Then down comes the top or leave it up optional.
Every thing costs less than 50 bucks and is better than what you can buy.

--
Coasty
Semper Paratus