Old August 13th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default RFactor Telemetry

The data should be written out to this path (if you have the default
rFactor install.)

C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\LOG\MoTeC

Do you see *.ld and *.ldx files there? I don't know what the difference
is, but I have both in mine after recording data from a practice session.

There is no need to run Motec first. I made my data files even before I
installed the Motec software.

Anyway, if you have those files, start the Motec software and step
through creating a project. Then do file open and point to the above
directory, select the file you want and the data will load in.

So here is the order.
start rFactor,
get in the car and press the default ctrl-m (women should say data
collecting is on)
run a few laps
get out of rFactor
start Motec
create a new project (if you don't have one)
do open file and load a data file from the ...rfactor...LOG\MoTeC dir

That's all I've done so far.