Old August 6th 06, 08:54 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
dave

Default 'Hot Dogs' at Car Shows

Went to an all day car show yesterday. About 280 cars entered , all
makes, all years, even motorcycles from the 1940's. Was sitting in my
chair behind my car, and watched this guy in his 1966 Chevy Malibu back
right into the rear of a brand new Mustang Cobra. Looks like he collided
fairly hard so immediately a few poeple go running over to make sure the
'Hot Dog' wasnt going to just take off and leave. I went over, and
couldnt see any damage...not even one scratch. The rubber sections on
the chrome bumper of the Malibu met with the rubber bumper of the
Mustang, fortunately. Anyways, they went and found the Mustang owner
and he looked things over and signed off on it.
Another guy at the car show said he once witnessed a Hot Rod that was
leaving a car show showing off and spun his backend real hard....only to
catch the bumper of some import car that was parked and ripped the
bumper off completely.

Do you have a Car Show Hot Dog story to tell ?