Old August 4th 06, 06:07 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Steve L

Default '97 Voyager Van Door locks posessed

Sorry about the repost Glenn -- I thought it would be easier.

Anyway, yes, on the dash is a liftgate warning graphic that lights up, and a
door ajar light. The only glowing/flashing dash warning is the liftgate
warning (not the door ajar light). The locks keep trying to relock and all
interior lights flash. I do not know if only the rear lights go one when
the liftgate is open? Can't tell now since all are flashing. I removed
the door lock fuse for now because I am worried they will wear out from
constantly clicking --- but that fuse is also the turn signal fuse!

. ..