Old July 29th 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Steve L

Default '97 Voyager Van Door locks posessed

Glenn,
I disconnect the harness from the tailgate switch (I found it). I shorted
the leads together, but the interior light did not go off??? Should it
have? I would thinks so.
Steve

"Steve L" > wrote in message
> OK, Glenn. I have determined it is the liftgate causing the problem.
> Where is the switch located? There are 2 spring-loaded catches on the
> sides (not wired I think), so is the switch in the main center catch?
> Thank you!
>
> "maxpower" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> "Steve L" > wrote in message
>>> The power door locks continuously keep trying to lock even though they
>>> are
>>> locked (click click click click!). At the same time, but intermittantly,