Old March 17th 05, 05:03 AM
Eric

A friend of mine had a cougar that did the exact same thing. It was
actually the ignition switch itself. The tumbler that the key inserts into.
As it sprung back from "start" to "run" it would cut off. After starting
it, I'd let go just enough to disengage the starter. It would run forever,
until you let the key go.

Eric
99 TJ SE