Old June 21st 05, 04:55 PM
RicSeyler

LOLOLOL
<shakes fist> YOU RAT *******!!! ;-) hehehehehe

We are also a bunch of humans that have a nagging habit of
interacting with each other. I don't see a thing wrong with asking
your Vette Buddies about lawn mowers. You can bet a bunch of Vette
guys are more than likely gonna know more about lawnmowers than
say, a group of Dungeons and Dragons Nerds. Plus you can still drive
a lawnmower like a Vette. LOL Comon fess up people..... we have all
hung that turn to go back down the next row waaay too fast from time to
time, and went from reverse to forward to pop a wheelie every once in a
while. :-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler