Old August 21st 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default Tailpipe options for 90 GT

Randy Pavatte wrote:

Randy,

Note: Stock piping is 2 1/4" in diameter.

3", IMO, is going to look geeky, especially with the GT's lower rear
valance. If you insist on getting a larger diameter pipe, just go with
a more stock looking 2 1/2" diameter and us a factory-style (for GTs)
angled cut turn down.

Patrick