Old July 15th 05, 08:04 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > 'air conditioning' doesn't have 'refrigeration' as part of it?

>=20
> no.

I find all kinds of references to it otherwise... I claim
popular use.

> > don't let the ambient get too low! Probably need to
> > remove refrigerant as well.

>=20
> lol.....this is a classic example of the differences in a liberal and =

a=20
> conservative! you ask me a question about your industry which i know=20
> nothing about. i tell you up front that i do not, nor do i care to =

know,=20
> anything at all about your industry. i ask you a question about my =

industry=20
> where you are so pitifully ignorant that its funny at this point, and=20
> instead of just admitting your limitations you do a google and then =

attempt=20
> to dazzle us with bull****. when that fails you continue to try to =

spin=20
> away from what is painfully obvious.....you know jack **** about=20
> refrigeration and your source knows about as much. :-)

Typical Republicon... avoid the issue, attack the source,
claim cheating when no evidence is shown.

Suppose you tell me why the head pressure control
couldn't be bypassed, as long as a) ambient doesn't
drop and b) refrigerant is removed in order to compensate
for the lost liquid retention in the condenser.
=20
> > > wow......thanks for the sincere flattery.

>=20
> > Nice crawfish move! Indeed you backed away...

>=20
> lol horse****. you did a translation which i find quite flattering =

that you=20
> would attempt to duplicate me.

But you did indeed back away from your
complaining about, then using, a brand name.
It's in the archives... forever.

> > used a brand name after
> > complaining of same.

>=20
> LIAR! i complained about his definition of the brand name. i never =

defined=20
> my statement in any way. liar.

He described Freon as a compound... you said
it was not. That is most certainly mistaken.
You seem unaware that Freon can be both a
brand and a compound... actually, you are
grasping at straws, as you have been the whole
time. The archives contain the entire conversation...
it is *indeed* disingenuous of you to call me a liar
when anyone can go verify for themselves.
__
Steve
..