Old November 3rd 04, 11:24 PM
Dave Henrie

"Tiny Lund" > wrote in
:

> I think you are right Dave. I can access multiplayer with the Nascar
> exe but no races. When I use the 330 exe I get a version error. Funny
> thing is I get 6 gears using the Nascar exe and only 5 using the 330
> exe?
> Is that the Le Mans from Sports Car GT? I always liked that
> track. I
> think F1RST should have no trouble adding 330 support but there has
> really been few racing Nascar and its' mods there anyway.

The old lemans I was referring to is originally from GPL and is the 1967
version without the Mulsanne chicanes and without the Porche curves.
Really throws a loop at you when the old brain remembers a turn that isn't
there.
It's probably available for dload from the uspits.com Dave Noonan built it
for GPL and then converted it to the Nr2k3 format years later.
online with 6 gears threw me the first time too. What you are seeing is
not the 330 mod but the Road Racing physics. So instead of a 5 speed 500hp
(or whatever the 330p4 had) you are getting the 700+hp and 6 gears from the
TA or TPTCC mods. Grip & everything reverts to the Sierra standards.
fire an email to f1dude and maybe he'll add 330 to first2.

dh