Old November 16th 04, 12:54 AM
Bill Putney

linda wrote:

> The American Psychological Association issued a warning on August 14,
> 1997, against the "psychological terrorism" of the Ex-Gay "reparative
> therapy" movement, which the APA said reveals an "intense bias against
> gay people."

Is that the same APA that published a "scientific" study that said that
it was found that pediphilia did not harm children who experienced it,
and later denounced same after (and only after) those in the scientific
community and the public raised a big stink about the pseudo science
that they were promoting for political reasons? Why yes - I believe it
was the very same APA.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')