Old November 15th 04, 07:46 PM
Mike Behnke

2K Intrepid did same thing. Crank sensor was intermittent and codes
were not set. At my insistence, dealer looked at "pending" codes with
scanner and found problem.

Looking back (hindsight is always 20/20) engine would occasionally
"stumble" at idle when in gear and stopped in traffic. Since crank
sensor was replaced, "stumble" has not recurred.