Old June 10th 05, 10:03 PM
Shag

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:49:22 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
wrote:

>glad you came out okay....never forget you have a pretty powerful machine
>that can accellerate quickly.....good chance he never would have gotten past
>me on the right before i was out of the way....have had to miss a turn
>before due to similar situations....repeat after me "twist and dump"

Yeah, but in this particular case I really didn't have the time. From
the time I saw the truck to the time he passed me, I'd bet that less
than 2 seconds passed. He must not have seen me until he was about
6-7 car-lengths away from me. He was ON MY ASS when I first spotted
him and moving FAST. I just got lucky, plain and simple.