Old June 1st 05, 08:53 PM
RicSeyler

hehehe, you guys are ruthless :-)

I was thinking he might know enough to think the "pressure"
was bubbles flowing in the coolant (ie head gasket blown) but if he
knew bubbles flowing was something to look out for, he should already
be aware of a head gasket causing it. <shrugs shoulders> :-)

Anyone remember the outdoor game JARTS? From the 60's.....
Can you imagine that being sold now? LOLOL
Lets get a group of kids together and have them hurl 2 pound metal
sharpened projectiles at each other.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler