Old August 27th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain

Default I rounded the bleeder screw - what now?

I always just use a socket wrench for bleeder screws. The 6 sided
socket fits the best. Once they are loose, I then use a box end wrench
to bleed them.

Now that they are damaged, I would use a vise grip to just tighten the
loose one.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's