Old March 6th 05, 03:00 AM
mabar

My '02 TJ has a LOT of undercarriage rust. Of course, Cleveland Ohio winters
and TONS of salt on the roads don't help. I think I am going to have my next
new vehicle undercoated by Ziebart. Do you have a Ziebart near you Nathan?
If so, you might want to talk to them first, before making a decision.

http://www.ziebart.com/prodServicesMain.htm

I would NOT trust the dealer to do a proper job.

Tom

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "twaldron" > wrote in message
> m...
> > waxing is part of Dealer Prep and is included in the MSRP.

> i dont think that applies if youre paying green sheet. they even charge

you