Old February 25th 05, 05:47 AM
Tom in Missouri

I don't follow what you are saying.

You should be able to get one drilled to mount the 10 inch pressure plate.
That isn't a big deal, they usually drill a lot of them for dual sizes. The
surface area being smaller than the 11 inch will mean the disk should have
no problem fitting. As to too thick, how? I've stuffed a triple disk in
before.

If all else fails, go to Chevy.