Old March 5th 05, 04:33 AM
Herb

thank you everyone for the input. I don't believe it's my imagination. I
drive it everyday, I know in dry day, it gets more power.

Mike, I bought the plugs, cap, roter, and wires from the dealership. the air
filter was changed 10,000km before.

Is it possible the wires cracked(which I did not check) not insulated, or
the end of the wires not fully pushed into the plugs.