Old August 31st 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Art[_1_]

Default Civic oil consumption

Have the car checked for excess emissions. If it fails emissions test,
Honda will have to fix it. Otherwise I think you are screwed unless there
is an easy answer like gelling despite proper maintenence. By the way, a
faulty PCV valve and other small issues like that can cause excess oil use.

oups.com...