Old July 20th 05, 04:14 AM
chibitul

Default how much brake fluid

Hi, I am gonna try to change the brake fluid in two Civics. One is
1997, the other one is 2001, both are LX, 5 speed, no ABS. How much
brake fluid do I need foe each? I plan to use a syringe to extract the
old fluid from the reservoir, then add fress fluid and flush the lines
one at a time, (I know the right order), use a hose at the bleeding
screw (does anyone know WHAT SIZE?) and have someone pump the brake.
Yes, I will refill the reservoir, I don't want air in the system.

I have no idea what is the volume of brake fluid in these cars.

Thanks