Old January 11th 05, 02:26 PM
lab~rat

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:17:14 -0600, RicSeyler >
puked:

>I don't have any problem paying what it costs for insurance in my area.
>Just the companies not honoring their contracts and taking advantage of
>people
>just because they can. That's all I'm trying to say. :-) LOL

A friend of mine had her home damaged in one hurricane and the roof
peeled off in another. The insurance company is trying to hit her
with TWO deductibles, which are about 14,000 each.

Had the first damage been fixed timely, it's likely she wouldn't have
lost her roof.

--
lab~rat >:-)
The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.