Old August 17th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default 2006 Model wheel weight

Carbon wrote:

> 4-lug. They ought to bolt right on.

Yes sir, every year model from the beginning up until the change in 2006.
No brake clearance problems with 17 inchers.

> No idea. They look light. Is that scientific?

You ask such a question in a newsgroup where we discuss the merits of
photon displacement? Of course it is scientific....

> Well that's good to know if we move back up north and I need winter tires.
> MSM Racing Hart wheels retail for $400+. You can probably get good ones
> off ebay for half that.

I have seen one set of MSM wheels for sale for $800.00 that had
almost-new tires on them. I don't know if they got their asking price or
not, probably so.

Pat